THE FIRST WA BASED DEFENCE PUBLICATION TO COVER LOCAL, NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL ISSUES OF INTEREST TO AUSTRALIA'S DEFENCE SECTOR.
WA DEFENCE REVIEW made history by launching Western Australia’s first defence publication in October 2018. As the title suggests, the WA DEFENCE REVIEW Annual Publication is published only once annually and towards the latter stages of each year, being a high-profile platform that uniquely analyses and interprets developments in Australian defence from a WA perspective.
Showcasing local, national and international issues of interest, the Annual Publication is the first of its kind – offering new insights through in-depth analysis, commentary and interviews pertaining to Western Australia’s defence sector, security of northern Australia and Indian Ocean geo-politics, alongside a range of other topical subject matter. The Annual Publication is distributed Australia-wide in hard and soft copy at key industry events to Defence and industry specialists. It encompasses a print run of 6000 hard copies, while the online version is widely circulated via social media and direct, vetted email distribution to a readership in excess of 10,000 Defence and industry professionals nation-wide.
Benefits of Advertising in the Annual Publication
- Trusted and proven brand that delivers results and wide-ranging national exposure.
- Available online and in hardcopy and distributed nation-wide at key Defence and industry conferences and trade shows.
- Affordable advertising rates for SMEs compared to other local and national magazines and newspapers.
- Contains high profile interviews with, and contributions from, senior Defence and industry officials from across WA, Australia and the Indo-Pacific region.
- Credible alternative to other local, nation magazines and newspapers.
- Provides access to a targeted defence sector decision-maker audience in WA, across Australia and select overseas markets.